Posted on Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Service Announcement {Quick Edits!}

Do you already take lots of good pictures of your friends and family?!  Do you find yourself thinking "man, these pictures are good, but I want to make them look great!"?  If so, perhaps this is the service for you!  I am now offering a Quick Edit service.  What this means is that you send me your pictures in .jpeg format  and I do some quick touch-ups to them (e.g. adjust the brightness, change to black and white/sepia tones, put a sparkle in those eyes, etc).  Sometimes with just a few tweaks here and there, those pictures will go from being good Facebook uploads to great memories hanging on the walls in your home.


Here's how it works:

- E-mail the digital photo file(s) to chalkophotography@yahoo.com and indicate any particular changes you'd like to be made (if no particulars are given, I will edit the way I see fit).

- I will e-mail you the edited proof(s)

- If you like what you see, you can place your order and I will e-mail the edited digital photo.

- $2* per photo edit, to be paid by cash or check only at this time (*prices subject to change at any time)

EXAMPLE:

BEFORE
Taken by Scarlett's Parents

AFTER
Edited by CMC Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment