Posted on Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Upcycled Hats {Available!} 6.6.12

Now introducing Upcycled Hats to the list of things I love to make :-)  These One of a Kind hats are perfect for newborn photo sessions, to accent any fashionable wardrobe collection, or just simply to keep warm during those cold winter months!!  Each one is different than the next!  I'll be posting many more of these in the next few weeks...also remember to check out the Facebook page (Christine M Chalko Photography and Design) for ordering information, giveaways, and much more!! 






If you are interested in any of these available hats, please e-mail me at chalkophotography@yahoo.com

1 comments:

The Boburka Family said...

If I had a newborn again I would SO purchase that striped navy and white one.

Post a Comment